Okay, so I’ve had some time to look around, and I’m ready to share the Versatile Blogger Award. Going Jane and Gal in the Middle already gave awards to some of the bloggers I would have. I am a pretty new blogger, and don’t have a lot of bloggers (yet) that I actively follow. In order to avoid repetition, I only have a short list of five.
In no particular order…
1. A Latte With Ott, A. She is the gardener I wish I could be.
2. The Frugal Girls. These girls amaze me with their ability to find and conquer deals. I don’t have the time or the sanity.
3. Matt Schenk-n-Family (actually run by Carla). Carla and Matt are friends of ours through the Indiana Farm Bureau. Their daughter does some funny things!
4. Life’s a Highway, and Mine’s Surrounded by Corn. Whitney’s got a pretty cool job – she got to hang out with buffalo!
5. Hoosier Farm Babe Tells Tails. I hope I am this fabulous when I am pregnant. (When? Did I say when? I meant if, I swear!)
Congratulations, ladies! Keep it up!