I did not have any trouble picking out recipes to try from this book… The trick was narrowing it down to ten!
We tried some great main dishes like
I checked out a new comfort food recipe – Dad’s Best Mac & Cheese
There were the kid- and adult-friendly Crunchy Chicken “Toes”
Some fantastic side dishes…
and a new favorite, Garlic Bubble Bread (I am so making this to go with lasagna tonight!)
And I managed to stick to only one dessert (but, oh, was it good!) – Pumpkin Custard Crunch
Are you hungry yet?
I have a copy of Autumn with Family & Friends to give away!! Try all these recipes, and tons more! How about New England Cider Doughnuts… Apple-Cinnamon Pancakes… Bacon Bread (Hubby Doc has been after me to make this one)… Pumpkin Bread Pudding! They all sound so good… who can choose? (I think I’ve held off on the desserts long enough!)
You can earn entries in this giveaway for a copy of this wonderful cookbook by…
- 1. Leave a comment here telling me which was your favorite recipe, or which you want to try first.
- 2. Signing up for email updates from AlarmClockWars (or follow through Google Friend Connect on my Blogger site).
- 3. Following @AlarmClockWars on Twitter
- 4. Becoming a Fan of Alarm Clock Wars on Facebook
- 5. Following The Real Farmwives of America and Friends and Gooseberry Patch through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment telling them you are new! (Psst… GP has another giveaway going on right now!)
- 6. Following @realfarmwives and @gooseberrypatch on Twitter
- 7. Becoming a Fan of The Real Farmwives of America and Friends and Gooseberry Patch on Facebook
- 8. Joining the Gooseberry Patch Circle of Friends email club
Be sure to leave me a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at midnight (Central time) on Friday, September 9. I’ll announce the winner on Saturday, September 10!
Good luck! I know you will love each and every recipe!